The Chronicles of Garnabus

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I thought I'd break up that last one since it started to get pretty long... plus we've moved into a new phase... the spontaneous combustion phase.

It's 106 degrees today. I'm pretty sure my face has already melted off, but I'm not sure since after about 100 degrees my nervous system shuts down and I cease to experience sensory input.

Tuesday was a great day, we got to turn in the receipts from moving for reimbursement (wahoo!)... turns out it costs a lot to move! We're very grateful that the chruch is paying for the move, it was a generous offer and now we can afford to eat for the next couple of weeks until I get paid (mmm... eating is good =o)

Yesterday was also fun since two of our very best friends came to visit us on their way back down from OR and week on the farm... good food shared, and the G's (Ginger and Granite) got to come with us and pine for treats from the table.

Today another friend is coming for a visit. Some-of-the-time-Girlfriend should be here momentarily and we're down to just two boxes and a bit of tidying to do in order to be ALL MOVED IN!!

Now we just have to do it again in about six months when we buy a place of our own ;o)

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home