The Chronicles of Garnabus

Friday, November 03, 2006

Today is the day!!

I've been planning this trip to Disneyland for quite some time -- a 36 hour mad rush to the mouse and back again. There are a lot of churches that have done this trip, but St. ECWIW's hasn't done it before, so it should be pretty awesome... not to mention that we have a total of five different churches joining us (I know of at least one other church doing the same trip with churches in their local area as well, so we'll have to compare notes when it's all done with). We're leaving tonight at about 11pm, riding all night to get to DL when they open, playing ALL DAY, and then riding all the way back home after the park closes at midnight. We should get back home just in time for church on Sunday morning... yike. With over forty kids on board, I'm just glad I'm not the one driving!

I'll let you know how it goes. =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home