The Chronicles of Garnabus

Friday, June 15, 2007

D'ah! TeamTagged by Fuego and Sadu Crobinhobin -

The rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

OK, so here we go with eight things:

1. I make up bizarre recipes and then eat them... I almost always enjoy them. This morning I found a frozen cinnamon-raisin bagel in the freezer. I also found some ricotta cheese in the refrigerator. Then I spotted some pesto... voila! A taste sensation from the scraps of unspoilt food at chez moi. I cut the bagel in half, smeared it with pesto and topped it with a generous helping of ricotta, then popped it in the toaster oven for 5 minutes. If I'd been more awake I would have added some extra-spicy powdered Indian Cayenne pepper to it to zing it up a bit... oh well, there's always next time!

(*I would note that many of my creations involve peanut butter, curry, hot peppers/pepper sauce, and some form of cheese and bread. Since this morning's didn't include peanut butter, I hope I haven't disappointed any of my recipe followers =o)

2. You know how people in musicals just bust out with a random song for apparently any (or no) reason at all? I do that. But only when I think no one is listening ;o)

3. I still test 9-volt batteries using my tongue.

4. I successfully faked an appendicitis when I was in eighth grade... now I have a hernia on my appendectomy scar (figures).

5. I still have an Atari 2600 (it's awesome!) Okay, so I still have all of my old game systems from 8-bit Nintendo on up to the Wii.

6. I also faked needing glasses when I was in high school. The glasses actually helped when I was tired and my eyes started going fuzzy on me... nowadays I just sleep instead ;o)

7. My step dad, MusicMan, told my mom I didn't need my appendix out, that I didn't need glasses, and that I didn't need crutches (okay, so I faked some injuries to get out of PE too ;o) ... to this day I have no idea how he knew.

8. I dreamed about Fuego on and off for about six years before we were reunited at camp!

Okay... so I tag: Jbewan, Designgirl, Redhot, Captain Technology, Mighty 8-bit, Hetero-S, Some-of-the-time-girlfriend, and Mel-the-Great. Since half of them don't have blogs, they can post in my comments =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home