The Chronicles of Garnabus

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tachycardia, lightheadedness, and shakiness aside, the spraying seems to have been a big success... except for that mosquito I killed on my arm tonight -- guess he didn't get the memo.

I was pretty sure today that I was having adverse effects from the spraying, so I called Kaiser and they wanted to see me immediately enough to somehow find an appointment within 45 minutes of my call.

As it turns out, it's an inner ear virus that is "common" (so why have I never heard of it?) amongst college students. It should run its course in about seven to fourteen days.

Other than feeling off balance, it's a relief to know that it's not something dreadful like a bad reaction to neurotoxins that have been liberally dumped on us for the past two days (still not stoked about that). Thus far no extra appendages have surfaced, and my fingers seem to be the same color and size as before the spraying... though I'm not sure about that extra eye on my forehead, I don't remember it being there before, but perhaps I just didn't notice it.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jane said...

I think I got the memo, you REALLY aren't happy about Poison Drop 2006. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home