The Chronicles of Garnabus

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Go me... it's my birthday... go me... it's my birthday... Ahem, sorry. Anyway it's not until day after tomorrow, but by then I'll be on my Ordination retreat!!

I had an awesome day today! Sadu Crobinhobin came up to hang out with Fuego and I to drink beer and have a quiet evening in.

Okay... maybe not so quiet. Crobinhobin's two dogs came along to have a good romp with Ginger -- so awesome! They ran inside the house, ran outside the house, wrestled, chased Fred (we had to set up puppy gates to finally give him some safe space in the house).

I must say that it was pretty wonderful just to get to spend the day with two great friends (Fuego being one of them ;o). Of course, over the course being Thanksgiving weekend, I got to have an extended Birthday celebration including a movie and family fun on Friday with my mom, my brother, Fuego, DJ Purgatory, and got to see Grasshopper, RedHot, and hang out with them and their wonderful kids (Ladybug and Mini-me) last weekend.

Birthdays are pretty sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home