The Chronicles of Garnabus

Monday, June 26, 2006

So I discovered something the other day on my new email... when I send an email (which I've already done SEVERAL times), you get to choose whether it's from your new, grown up email account that you selected when you decided to pay for DSL... OR you get the "default" email which you chose in your early to mid-twenties when you couldn't afford to pay for email so got the free Yahoo account.

So... in the past week I've sent a letter to the faculty of my seminary, sent a message to a youth group kid's parents, and sent a letter to my BISHOP ... all from "firkingarnabus" - which I chose when I was in Scotland becuase I was grumpy that plain old "garnabus" wasn't available.

Any chance that none of my recent American recipients doesn't know what "firkin" means? ... I haven't heard back from any of them yet. **SIGH**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home