The Chronicles of Garnabus

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Fuego and I finally made use of our gym membership tonight... I'm hoping this is the start of a trend, but one day hardly constitutes a trend, so I'll have to let you know in a week or two.

As a reward we had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner -- and I had a grilled penut butter and jam sandwich with my grilled cheese... because it's good... no it really is... have you ever tried a grilled penut butter and jam sandwich? It's not like it was a grilled penut butter, hot sauce, and curry sandwich! (That works better with cheese on a grilled tortilla as a quesadilla.)

Then we had chocolate milk for dessert -- yummy!

I don't know what the net health benefit for the day will be, but it sure tasted good =0)

2 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger SDCrawford said...

I beg to correct... The evil epicurian delight you made was:
A tortilla coated with peanut butter, sprinkled with curry powder & cayanne, topped with scrambled eggs and cheddar cheese, drizzled with tobasco.

WEIRDO!

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Garnabus said...

I stand corrected... but boy was it yummy! (You should try it sometime now that you have the whole recipe ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home