The Chronicles of Garnabus

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Ever notice how the day after you use some underused muscles they give you the false impression that you're going to be fine, only to discover on the second day that the muscles in question have organized a mutiny against you?

Some of the time Girlfriend, Mel the Great, and Husband-in-law were up on Saturday for a visit... good fun =o)

Husband-in-law came primarily to show me around the Gym that Fuego and I just joined. By "showing me around," I should say that he devised and perpetrated a clever coup against my upper body. He had me try out each isolation machine, working the muscles to that nice burning point, then had me try out free-weight versions that worked those same muscle groups. We did biceps, triceps, lats, pecks, and several other muscle groups in my shoulders and back that I don't know the names of... but which have introduced themselves today.

It's a great kind of pain, since I earned it... but I think I'll keep it down to two muscle groups per day from now on (ow).

Thanks HIL =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home