The Chronicles of Garnabus

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Fuego and I hung out with Grasshopper and Redhot tonight (and their two awesome kids, Ladybug and Mini-me -- he looks exactly like his dad's baby pics!).

At the end of another low key and particularly great evening, I am left with that warm feeling of having spent time the way it was meant to be spent... in the company of good friends, chatting, eating good food, and drinking good home brew (and Oban).

I love that GH and I have been friends since high school and that we've been able to change and grow over the years without it driving us apart. I guess good friends are like that -- growing together and retaining a facination for each other's lives that moves beyond the "good old days." Of course, I also love that he's found such an amazing person in Redhot, and that we all get along so well (Fuego had a great time too).

Tomorrow it's off on another adventure as we journey out to the state capital to experience the State Fair! We'll have to see if all the hoopla is worth it ;o)

1 Comments:

At 9:47 AM, Blogger SDCrawford said...

I love the state fair. I'm jealous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home