The Chronicles of Garnabus

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Okay... for those who check my blog regularly, you may want to read a few posts down as I've been totally swamped and am journaling retroactively so as to not post a seven page blog all at once. Or don't -- I'm doing it for me as much as for you =o)

I'll be interspersing sermons as you go backward... I think the earliest will be from the tenth of December (where you'll also find a blog about the first wedding I celebrated for Muddy and DesignGirl!). From 3 December you'll also find a post about ordination, which I never got to blog about because of the wedding, finals, Christmas, New Year's, and other various and sundry reasons. There will be a post about the five services in 24 hours, between Advent 4 and Christmas Eve (the same day this year), and Christmas Day. There will be a post about New Year's, lighting a whole lot of candles (just how many is a lot? you'll have to read to find out), our party, and of course there will be adoption updates!

Since I've only had one post between 13 November and today, it shouldn't be too hard to find them -- they'll be all of the ones in between that I missed. There will probably even be one from my 33rd birthday back on the 27th of November!

Okay... on with the fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home