The Chronicles of Garnabus

Friday, July 13, 2007

iEnvy

Fuego and I attended our good friends' wedding last weekend. It was a wonderful celebration with friends coming from far and wide. We got to stay in the same hotel as Mama-doo and Fireboy (and found out later that BananaSlug and The Professor were there too!), so we had a blast hanging out and enjoying time together. We even got to have an afterparty in our room after the reception was over (Fuego was ecstatic!).

At the wedding, and again at brunch the day after the wedding, Captain Technology introduced me to his iPhone...

PDA, Phone, Internet, iPod (both audio and video), Camera... everything that clutters my pockets on a daily basis (and more) all come packaged in a single, sleek, intuitive, responsive, and beautiful device with a pricetag that rivals the Palm Treo at its release but is infinately cooler.

CT told me (okay, "us" as there were several of us listening) the story of his wait in line and the triumphant moment of obtaining the coveted device, and as I sat in rapt silence I knew that I too would some day have an iPhone.

Until then I remain in iEnvy and iAnticipation.

Thanks for keeping me up to date on my gagety aspirations, Captain, I salute you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home