The Chronicles of Garnabus

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Best One Yet!


If you read my last post, you probably realize that I haven't blogged in a few days because ALL of my spare time has been devoted to the last book in the Harry Potter series -- Deathly Hallows.

I picked up the book on Saturday afternoon and finally got to crack it open on Sunday after church. Being a new papa, I didn't have much spare time in which to read, so I stayed up late the past few nights -- okay, so by late, I mean 1am on Monday, 2 am on Tuesday, and 3:20 am on Wednesday by which time I simply couldn't put the book down until I read the last page.

Admittedly, I have enjoyed all of the Potter books, but this final chapter in the saga was by far the most amazing of the seven.

I won't do any spoilers here, since I hate that, but anyone interested in sharing their reactions is welcome to comment or email.

For now, I think I need to seriously catch up on some sleep -- Emjay doesn't let us sleep in past 6:30 or 7 these days without a struggle!

1 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there - Baby Priest and I also read the last of the potter saga...we have a rule though, we have to read it out loud to each other! We have read all the books that way! It is excruciating at times, bacause I can't just read until all hours of the morning! But luckily our holidays were just after the book was released and so during our camping trip we managed to read more than two chapters a day - sometimes as many as 5 or more! So we managed to complete it while camping. It was great, and I really enjoyed the book! I re-read the first 6 in april and may, while I was in Davis, and so had been waiting for awhile for this last one! My preditions were close to right! I don't want to post any spoilers here! - KS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home